Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bad Week

So due to a lot of people being out sick lately I've gotten a lot of time in Cat Scan. Though I have to say it has not all been good! For three days in a row I had major problems. The first day, a patient threw up all over me, the next day, contrast exploded in my face and hair, and then the day after that, as I was scanning a patient and their IV pulled completely out of their arm and contrast spewed all over the patient, the scanner, the room and me. After all of that I told the other girl I was working with that I was DONE with contrast of any type because I was tired of going home with half of it on my person!!!

I haven't really seen any interesting cases lately. Just your usual abdomen/pelvis and heads. Though on one good note, I did do another head angio by myself and it turned out great!! Still doesn't mean I like them though!!

No comments: