Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Not too exciting...

So it's been a while since I've posted anything new and that's only because I haven't done anything too interesting in quite some time. I did have a patient that I had to chase down through the hospital and into the parking lot because his IV had not been removed! It was pretty interesting to say the least!

It seems like the only exams I've done in the past few weeks or so are heads and abdomens! I had just gotten really comfortable with chest angios and now it's probably been a month since I've done one! Oh well. I'm getting ready to get a lot of time down there because the regular 2nd shift CT tech is going on vacation and I'm filling in for her. Yay! Sometimes I feel like I'm going to drive someone crazy asking a million questions but I guess I would rather do that than screw something up!

I'll write again soon when I have more interesting things to talk about!

No comments: