Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dayshift!!! Yay!!

So I just found out yesterday that for the next month or so I'm going to be working some dayshift!!! Yay!! I'm a full time second shifter but thanks to someone on first shift having surgery I get to fill in AND be in CT full time!! Well, for a little while anyway!! I don't care though... I'll take what I can get! And I'll get to finish up my clinical time without having to stay late!

By the way, I ROCKED a head angio tonight!! They still make me super nervous and I almost threw up after I finished it but everything turned out great!! I'm getting more and more confident which is great! I still sometimes feel like I have mush for brains when I leave work because I'm thinking so much!! But it's great... I'm really glad I let my supervisor talk me into cross training!

No comments: